Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Trevor Project

Hey Bloggers, Hannah here.

So tomorrow I'm really looking forward to wearing purple to support LGBTQ youth and in memory of those who sadly took their own lives due to homophobic bullying. I know my friend Melissa is also wearing purple and I encourage everyone else to do the same. The Trevor Project is a great orginization that helps to save the lives of people everywhere. I feel really strongly about this and I want to start fundraising for The Trevor Project. You might think of fundraising as boring charity work but look, the word "fun" is in fundraising. I'm looking for fun ways to help out and if you are interested in joining me in this or have any ideas for ways to help you can comment on my blog or send me an email at: wackyhannah@hotmail.com. You can also go to my blogs homepage and click on the SocialVibe gadget to support the Trevor Project without spending a penny. Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to read my post, comment, email and wear purple on October 20th.


Love you all,
-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hannah,

    This is a great post and I love that you're already sorting out ways to use your blog for good! You're fantastic.

    Miss P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, this new background is so completely YOU!

    ReplyDelete